Wednesday 8 March 2017

Why in our society, now a days more number of boys and girls are remained as UNMARRIED even after 30 years! Is there any solutions for these.- A critical analysis.

Why in our society, now a days more number of boys and girls are remained as UNMARRIED even after 30 years! Is there any solutions for these.- A critical analysis.
I don’t know or understand how to start this? Whether through story type or points wise? It is because the intensity of the problems is such that it is very difficult to start with. For your information gone are the days wherein marriages are made heaven was proved as right. It was just an easy task to our parents as they knew other side of the parents very well. Now a day to decide the boy or for that matter a girl to a boy is becoming a very difficult task! For me it appears just like entering into a wrestling ring.
In fact there are immense expectations from parents of both sides. If you see the list they have, you will get giddiness! In just 40 years back boys and girls used to hear the words of our parents. We never used to see boy or a girl are able to express their opinions. For that matter one type of trust falls on our parents in this matter. They also knew the family and their members as they used to see them either in a feast, or in a festival of villages or in any marriages or in a thread ceremony like functions. In very rare cases boy used to see the girl while circling the temple or in a bangle shop or in any marriage ceremony. We never used to talk to the girl at all. However now a days, I heard that even months together will be taken to decide. One of the mothers of an MD, Girl in Clinic, took not less than 40 days to decide the marriage with the boy. Ultimately she agreed and the marriage was happily taken. Thanks to that girl. It was my own predictions. Now days due to technological advance, marriages are for a short period only! Some marriages will be broken even within 3 months of marriage also! Great! For that matter, earlier girl used to pass even 5th standard or 7th standard! Hence they did not have any voice. Now a days, girls are well qualified to the extent of CA, BE, MBA, M.Sc. or even with three to four post graduate degrees! They talk always their salary in packages! That is why to get them to agree for the marriage knot, it will be a head ache as well as Herculean task for the parents now days. Even parents are such that they lost their grip on their children. They used to dance to the tunes of their children! In this article, I used to quote some of my experiences with clear cut examples for the sake of cleaning the society. I do not know whether I will be successful in this attempt or not? Whatever I am expressing hear, it may be even my own ideas or experiences need not be or necessarily be adopted by the readers or adhere to.
Everybody has got freedom to express their opinions. It is free world. Even you may express your opinion once you read my article through e-mail, or through what’s app or through some means. That will be incorporated in my next articles to be coming in future. This is just to give caution to the forth coming generation. If they go like this, one day we may not have family at all. Because what I see present days are more numbers of unmarried boys and girls of aged 32 plus. Now let me start with the category of “Girls”

1.    At first instances, we have got the prejudice that our daughter is very beautiful. Our daughter is well qualified. Our daughter is having good earning. Our daughter is at higher post etc.  Let it be. Every daughter and son is pretty good or handsome for their parents. Who am I to disturb their sentiments? But if you have all these in your mind and going on searching for the boy, you in fact forgotten that your daughter attained the age of 31also. My request here is please do not act as “Gate Keepers” for your boy or a Girl for that matter. Once she crossed 28, age factors started appearing on their face, which you people do not know even in your love towards them. Once she crosses 30, nobody likes your daughter! So when you realize all these factors? Recently I am approached, rather I approached hemi for the alliance of his girl, who did Ph.D. in psychology is already attained 39 years. She is no doubt earning handsome of Rs2.00 Lakhs per month and pretty comfortable with the company of cats and dogs and lives separately from her parents also. But what about her human company? Now she realizes the emptiness. But it may be too late. Still I am having the hope of getting her a competent match. So going on searching the bride or bridegroom is not a good tradition at all according to me.
2.     Just a few days back, one family came to my house in search of bride to their daughter. After coming to my house, the girl was asking me, uncle whether the parents of the boy are laying on wall or on floor? I did not understand what she meant this question. But her parents are just smilingly appearing to be patting their daughter’s question. I asked the girl, what do you mean by this? Her mother explained to me, she meant that her parents are alive or dead? I was shocked to hear such questions from the educated girl. Then I asked her parents sarcastically, then why you people came to my house? You should also be on the wall so that your expenditure towards the marriage would have been saved. Suddenly they were shocked to hear such types of direct answer/ questions from my mouth! They are not having anything to talk further and hence left my house immediately. For such people I do not have any regards and concerns also.

3.     Look, I am an astrologer by hobby, hitherto and now I am having Doctorate degree in my hand in astrology. I can simply sit by seeing this entire scenario in our societies.  Only after the retirement I swung into action for these types of social activities. In fact I consider this as one of the respectable job after the retirement for my type of person.  In fact we are connecting one soul to another soul. Definitely it is considered as Good work in the society. I never used to either charge them or they in turn honor me also. But sincerely I am telling you my inner sense or opinion. There is not even has no respect to this kind of job! Because people do not show even simple courtesy of calling us or informing us about the engagement or even after the engagement, to the marriage also. Recently one incident occurred with me. One family of Chennai called me over telephone in the night at 10.30 for their daughter’s alliance. I asked the date of birth, time of birth as well as place of birth. Then later on after drawing her chart I suggested “KUMBHA VIVAH” and told them that once you do this. Your daughter’s marriage may take place even within two months. To surprise of them, they were searching for the alliance for the last two years since 2014. But never took place. After my advising them to do Kumbha Vivah, they did it ar Kumbhakonam and within 15 days, Chennai boy working in Bangalore came forward and married in the month of March-April, 2016. Their parents are happy. But not even a single invitation to me neither for engagement ceremony conducted at Gurunarasimha Mini Hall at Bangalore nor to the marriage at Gurunarasimha Hall just opposite, Ramakrishna Ashram, Bangalore. What I wanted to tell is that this is thankless job!

4.     Another girl did visit London, America, France, Germany and later on she settled at London with a Job having lucrative salary package! But when she was aged 28, they started for matching horoscopes to her. To her bad luck there are five fathers to decide her matrimonial issues. Why you all surprised! It is true. One father is a natural one. Other her maternal uncle. Other is her mother. 4th and fifth father was her brother and sister in law! Because of not coming into unanimity in her marriage issues, they did not even know that she attained 33 years! This is the pity part of her family! Later onwards she got married and enjoyed only two years of marriage life and now she came back to India and her husband is at America! Now she got twins because of the courtesy IVF!


5.     Another day mother of a girl and her aunty came to my house for the alliance to the girl. I have to tell you that her aunty though was responsible to impart the girl all sorts of education and made her B.E., M.B.A and also MS from America, she is not keen to her to tie a marriage knot. That is because; she herself is unmarried and equally educated also. However, for the society she exhibits that she is actually keen to her getting marriage knot as early as possible. Ultimately that girl is already aged 32. Still her aunty says matching should be good and at least minimum 32 out of 36 astakoot points should get. The boy should be either equally qualified or one qualification above the girl’s qualification. His salary must be at least around Rs.40 Lakhs as the girl isgetting Rs.30 Lakhs at present. So, where shall I get a boy whose salary and qualification is above that of the girl? So you may imagine the fate of that double or treble degrees girl.

6.     Another girl did CA and CS. Her mother was telling me whenever I sent the horoscope, whether GURU BALA is there for the marriage? Whether the horoscope tallies? I used to get angry because I myself am an astrologer and that she knows it very well. Now she has already crossed 28 and if she is not serious enough, perhaps that girl will remain unmarried. About 8 days back I told the maternal uncle of this girl that, you call personally the girl and ask about her opinions about the marriage and go ahead for showing boy in your house! Do not give importance to your sister. Though he was very reluctant earlier for this suggestion of mine, later onwards he agreed to do this and acted positively also. What is the outcome of my advice you know? About two days back he is successful in getting an acceptance from the girl to one boy working in a good software company in a good salary package! So at least I am satisfied that one girl is going to be married! That too on my advice. That girl was married on 17th Feb, 2017. Kudos to me of course.


7.      Some people are very peculiar. They got some disease of simply collecting the horoscopes and returning after 8 days by saying that horoscope is not matching. Ultimately the girl becomes above 30 years!
8.     One person came from Pane Mangalore to see the alliance to his daughter who is already a divorcee and aged 32 years. But to my surprise, he does not prefer a divorcee to his daughter. The boy must be within 35, and even if he is 36 years, he does not want that boy. I asked him if he is aged 36, why you don’t want. For this he said he will become old to my daughter you know. In fact I really got angry and wanted to beat him left and right on his face. Useless father. His daughter is already a divorcee and aged 32. Still he utters all such nonsense!

9.     Another mother of a girl working in Wipro and getting the salary of Rs.10 Lakhs a package is already aged 28 Years is going on searching for the match to her daughter. She got another two girls of which one is already aged 27 and came to the marriage age also! What is her demand is that the boy should be near to her house only but not preferring “Ghar Jamai”. For your knowledge, she is staying in a rented house and changed the same in this Bangalore city at least twelve times in 5 years. Then how come she gets the boy to her daughter near to her house. Even she is not ready to give her daughter out of Chennai. She might have rejected at least 600 horoscopes so far. Now even her daughter appears to be old in her face which she is not observing. Who will advise her?
When will she get real sense about her daughter’s marriage?

10. Some girls are simply saying that particular boy is not suitable as he is aged. When we asked how many years he is aged more than you? For this she says simply I don’t want. That is all. Why she is doing this you know? Because of her job in a software company and the salary package she is getting in that company! But she is not aware that her age is already crossed or crossing 30.

11.  One more girl working in a software company came to my house for the marriage purpose. What is her timing you know? Between 2.00 PM to 2 AM Night. So, suppose if she would have got married, her husband would be in fine sleep at night when she returns from a cab from the working place, she would have gone to fine sleep when her husband started leaving to the work in the morning. Then where is the time for family happiness? Is this the life after marriage you call? So better not to marry is my sincere advice to her. Or she has to change her job which may be suitable for her married life. If she gets married, that marriage would have been another divorce, of course.


12. For some girls, they do not know that their age has already 30. But they don’t want their fiancée should be aged 37 or 38! It should not be even 33 years. She straight away rejects the proposal on her own without asking her parents also. She wants 31 and a half. Even her parents have no courage to advise her or voice against her. They have lost all the courage to advise her because of her salary from the software company. So according to me indirectly or directly, these companies spoiled the life of younger generation all over the world.

13.  Some girls with engineering qualification working in Mumbai. When a proposal from Bangalore or Chennai comes, the girl says, why should always we the girl should go and see the boy? Why not the boy should come to Mumbai and see us. Again the girl even today complains to their parents that without seeing her husband’s background, matching is finalized. Perhaps she do not know father knew all their family history. She is none other than my own daughter! I told her, your mother in law used to stich saree fall, blouses and all ladies garments during that period. Our sisters are approaching her for the same. One of her sister is classmate of my sister. One of her aunt was thee classmate of my elder brother. Her maternal uncle is my teacher at Kota high school. Her brother is my classmate. What more you want? They are very respectable family. I need not see the boy as you had already passed him. So, my dear daughter, remove these thoughts from your dirty brain.

14. Some parents from boy side also, after seeing the girl, they went back and telephone the parents of the girl about their consent. For that, the girl was in sleeping mode at around 7.30 AM. At that time, her father was working in a Nationalised Bank in Mumbai. She was telling ,  “Oh father, do not give my opinions to them without taking my permission. If I happen to be the father of that girl, I would have simply told, that bloody girl, what did you say? Do I want your opinion in this matter? Who are you to say so? I know how to take you to the marriage “Mantap”! You simply keep quiet now. I don’t want your opinion at all. But how many parents will have such my type of courage. In fact, now the same girl is saying , Papa, if you had not taken such a bold step, I would have missed such a good handsome, gentleman. She is none other than my own eldest daughter.

15. Just 15 days back one incident took place. The girl has done CA and of course not fully! I took one party to see the girl in her house. The boy is having B.E. degree and working in a software company at Bangalore for the package of Rs.12 Lakhs. To our surprise, they gathered nearly 30 people, all their relatives and friends in their house as if it was marriage fixing ceremony. We went inside and I personally told the girl and the boy to go on top of the floor to have conversation between them. Suddenly one voice (ASHAREERAVANI) came from an adjacent room saying that “Putti, do not give your opinion right now! You may say so after words! Now you only call for phone number and WhatsApp number! That girl also told us what she said from the room ditto. We all were taken aback. At least her parent did not teach her how to behave in such a situation. Not even their “Purohit” who was with us.

16. We straight away walked away from that place. However, while coming back I went once again inside and fired that Girl with CA degree stating that you have done simply CA and nothing in your brain at all. You did not even know how to behave and talk to the elders. Again I told her do you know in which star you born? Simply suffer! After telling her and the mob there, I also simply walked away from there! My advice to the educated ladies that simply education will not be suffice. You should have common sense as well as general behavior pattern also in a public like such type of situations! Even parents should learn how to train their children when such situations are coming.

17.  It is very surprise that now a days people are not aware that your selection should be at the best within 4 to 5 horoscopes only! You should not go on selecting and selecting and from that you get no outcome at all. It is not enough that you are highly qualified and taking very high package also. You should know utter common sense to talk.

18. If you ask personally, I will say do not go for matching the horoscope. You just take the personal opinion of both boy and the girl and try to tie the marriage knot once they crosses age of 30 plus.

19. Another engineer girl, a proprietress of medical drugs store running here in Bangalore! In fact since she is aged 32 years and looking very beautiful, I wanted to talk directly with her mother about an alliance of a boy who is aged 34 years. What she told you know? Mr. Upadhyaji, do you want to take blow from the chapels from my daughter?  What was my reply to her you know? Since I am also having the habit of beating others with chapels, I want to take beatings from you daughter I said. By hearing this she continuously laughed and told, Upadhyaji, even if my daughter is not getting married also I am not worried. By hearing your words, I am very happy that I just got the “punya” of my kanyadana of my daughter! You should come to my house any how she said. Ultimately she got married also later onwards not with our boy, but with someone of her choice.

20.                       For some parents, they not even knew that their girl is having affairs. Till last moment also they were not aware of such incidence. One such incidence happened here in Bangalore that on the previous day of marriage, the girl rejected the boy telling that she had an affair with her college mate! So the next day marriage was cancelled. In fact the girl’s father was in top most post in a corporate sector. Ultimately she was married to a boy of her choice.  Whatever it may be. My concern is about the parents. Whether they really do not know her love affairs or acted simply on the previous day of her marriage? What type of parents they are. Of course, this matter I came to know from the girl’s father only in Kolkata, when I acted as the secretary of Karnataka Sangha, Kolkata.

21.                       One of the lawyers approached me stating that he has got a girl with an engineering degree. She is just a college out. It means she is just 26-27 in the year 2014. But what was his demand you know. He prefers to give his daughter to a boy who does not have parents. What type of demand is this I thought? Immediately I fired that lawyer that is he not a parent? If so then why are you asking for this? In fact when I contacted his better half recently his wife was crying and telling that she is yet to be married. Today she is just 30!


22.                       Some parents are really helpless as they are from poor family and because of this background, when they saw a good salary from their daughter, it is quite natural that they feel that even if their daughter do not get marry, it will be ok for them. Of course such type of parents was hardly 5 to 10 % in our society. But they are there. They enjoy with the salary of their daughter.

23.                       Some of the matching was spoiled because of our great astrologers. They do not even think that it is great job of joining one soul with another soul. They simply go as per almanac regarding Astakoot! They do not knew even if the points are just 17 or 18 and if “PHALAPHALS” are good, then that two horoscopes can be matched and can tie the marriage knot! Here is one example I wanted to give you All. My star is Rohini-2 and my better half’s star is Uttarashadha -3. If you see the Astakoot, it will fetch only 17 points! But kalatradhipati of the boy, that is mewhose lagna is Mithun,  is Jupiter is in Aries, which is 11th house from Gemini Ascendant is the best match! We just spent 40 years of happy married life and also I got Doctorate degree in this year 2017 on February 20th at Delhi in 40th International Astrology Conference, New Delhi at Shree Adya Katyayani Shakthi Peeth Auditorium and was conferred by Indian Oriental Institute of Heritage. So learn my dear parents learn from us!


24.                       Again while looking for Doshas, don’t go blindly for Magnal Dosha.  You all should know there are many dictums say that if Jupiter’s aspect or association with Mars, then there is no Mangal Doshas, If it is Aries and Scorpio wherein Mars is deposited, then there is no Mangal Doshas etc. Even Rahu Dosh will also suffice to cancel your strong Managal Dosha. I  will give here one example. In girls’ horoscope say Mars and Sun are posited in 7th house viz. Sagittarius. Hers is Gemini Ascendant. In boy’s Capricorn Ascendant, if Mars and Rahu in 12th house, then that boy is very suitable for this girl. I just did the marriage of the both. Today they are happily spent 10 solid years with one boy of age 8 years! So do not stick what an astrologer say! Have some sense of yours also!

25.                       Now a days parents of both sides have list of which star is suitable for their boy or a girl. Then why till date your son or a girl could not able to marry yet!


26.                       I sent one horoscope to a boy born in 1977. He sent it back saying that horoscope is not matching! I was surprised. He is already 40 years. Half age has already gone. Still he is very particular about the matching of horoscope. I telephoned to that boy. What he was telling you know? Uncle being an astrologer I did not expect you to pressurize me to marry a girl whose horoscope is not at all matching with mine. Do you want me to go to hell after marrying her? He said. I was literally shocked to hear this from his mouth.

27.                       One of the parents of a boy yet to tie the marriage knot. What are the reasons for this delay, if you ask me, it is their living style. They yet not knowing, they have to change as per the time. For example, they do have fans in every room. But yet to switch on. They do have lifts. Yet to switch on. They do have Air conditioners in every room. Yet to switch on. Then why they installed all these, you may ask. That is just to show the people that they are rich.  More than that, these are not paid by them! They are contributed by their clients! Can you believe this? Now they are finding very difficult to clean the entire 6 Rooms and a hall house! At least I thought that the son might have changed and he is not like his father! But to my surprise he is also like father .

28.                       Another great gentleman came to my house. He has on younger son yet to be married. But his age is already 34. Yet he does not want to bring his daughter in law from “Herle” and Maiya community. I asked him, why? He says their community will not be suitable for our Upadhya family. Great. Even I was not aware about this.

29.                        Oh My God! I really fed up with this type of matrimonial job. Sometimes I used to get the feeling of why I should do? Let them go to do all these/ In what way I will suffer from these kind of activities. I don’t know when they get proper thinking? Are they not getting the feeling that because of them they are unnecessarily spoiling the life of their children? So let me put full stop here.
Written by


Dr. P Surendra Upadhya, Ph.D

(Astrology)

No comments:

Post a Comment